Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Page

As I've said joining social networks is fun but it is really time consuming at times. Well, it all starts with personalizing your page in each site. You have to do the layout. Then you have to choose pictures to upload. Then you also have to post a few blogs to get people to notice you. You need to do all these in order to make your page attractive and in order to make new friends on the site.

For me the most difficult part was putting some links on "My Page". You see I'm not really very knowledgeable with HTML and the sort. I had to do it through trial and error. My patience was really tested. I even sent instant messages to people whom I thought could help me with the codes but to my disappointment no one responded to my questions.

After spending, I think, about thirty minutes trying to get one code right, I finally got it. Then I had to move on to the next code and then the next site. It was really a test for me I guess. But after I was able to put the links up, I was really very proud of myself. I have accomplished something today and I have learned new things as well.

No comments: