Friday, October 5, 2007

Being Sociable on the Web

I have recently joined a couple of social networking communities. Well, I got a couple of invites and I didn't want to disappoint them. The other thing that pushed me to join was the prospect of earn some extra bucks too. I personally don't know any one who has received some earnings from sites like these but I thought I should just try them.

It's really quite fun joining them. You get to meet new people. You can also get creative in building your page so that it would look nice for your viewers. It's quite time consuming though. That is why I decided to limit it to three new sites at this time.

The three sites I joined were GIZter, Yuwie and Rotatrix Friends Network. Among the three my GIZter page has the most content so far. It's actually a very new site so there aren't that many members yet. In fact, they are still tweaking on some of the functionalities on the site.

Of course, I think many of you have heard of Yuwie already. I've been invited a couple of times to join the site but it's only now that I had the time to. It's also nice but I have yet to invite my friends to join me there. My page is almost empty at this time but I hope to populate it with pictures and blogs soon.

The third one is the Rotatrix Friends Network. I'm so amazed with this site the most. Folks are just popping in to say hi and to make friends with me. I haven't even put a profile picture yet and I have lots of comments and messages already. It's really has a community feel.

I thought joining these social networks are more enjoyable to the young. But I see older people there too though. So I guess this is for everyone young and old as long as you have the desire to make new friends, connect with old friends and also earn some extra bucks.


If any of you are interested being a part of the community, feel free to join and earn. Just follow any or all of these links and be my friend.

For Yuwie:

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=119882

For GIZter:

http://www.gizter.com/biz/jrox.php?id=2227

For Rotatrix:

http://www.rotatrixfriends.net/index.php/public/signup/refid_3999/


No comments: